- Advertise Using Your Own Newspaper Column or Website!
- Cut Through The Clutter, Be Remembered!
- Build Your Image and Educate the Public!!
- A column establishes you as an EXPERT in your profession.
- Your name is consistently in front of the public, which means recognition.
- Columns are only offered on an EXCLUSIVE basis to one member of your profession for appearance in your local newspaper.
- Associate Member of the New England Press Association.
- Associate Member of the New England Newspaper Advertising Executives Association.
PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DO
by David Margolis, President
Do you wish that you could sit down with each and every one of your clients, patients or customers and explain in detail what you do and how you do it? Don’t you think that providing your target audience with information about your experience, expertise, service and products will help you to build the trust and confidence needed to do business with them? If you do, you probably do not have the time and energy needed to get the word out. Fortunately, we do.
We provide each of our clients with weekly columns that contain specific information about their businesses and professions and are designed to educate. Week after week, our illuminating copy explains what each one of our clients does, how (s)he does it, and what materials and techniques (s)he employs to get the work done properly. The cumulative effect of these efforts is that our clients get to tell the public exactly what they do and how they do it.
ARCHIVE OF ARTICLES