- Advertise Using Your Own Newspaper Column or Website!
- Cut Through The Clutter, Be Remembered!
- Build Your Image and Educate the Public!!
- A column establishes you as an EXPERT in your profession.
- Your name is consistently in front of the public, which means recognition.
- Columns are only offered on an EXCLUSIVE basis to one member of your profession for appearance in your local newspaper.
- Associate Member of the New England Press Association.
- Associate Member of the New England Newspaper Advertising Executives Association.
WHO READS OUR ADVERTISING?
by David Margolis, President
As you surf the Internet, bear in mind that readers of the community newspapers, in which our clients place their personalized ads, take their time. In fact, according to data released by the National Newspaper Association and Reynolds Journalism Institute, readers spend an average of 38.95 minutes reading each edition of their local newspapers. Of these readers, nearly three-quarters (73 percent) read all (or most) of each edition. More than half (51.8 percent) of this readership relies on their local newspaper as their primary resource for local news, which is the most frequently read topic. Nearly three-quarters (71 percent) of these adult readers believe that the accuracy of their community newspapers are good to excellent.
These survey results would seem to indicate that readers of local weeklies look forward to getting their local newspapers. When they do, they are likely to read intently from the first page to the last, looking for information that they rely on. With hardcopy print in front of their eyes, they also seem more likely to absorb the information they see and retain it. With this as background, it is entirely understandable that the informational advertising that we provide our clients has very good credibility in readers’ eyes. With each succeeding issue, our clients continue to build familiarity and trust.
ARCHIVE OF ARTICLES