- Advertise Using Your Own Newspaper Column or Website!
- Cut Through The Clutter, Be Remembered!
- Build Your Image and Educate the Public!!
- A column establishes you as an EXPERT in your profession.
- Your name is consistently in front of the public, which means recognition.
- Columns are only offered on an EXCLUSIVE basis to one member of your profession for appearance in your local newspaper.
- Associate Member of the New England Press Association.
- Associate Member of the New England Newspaper Advertising Executives Association.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
by David Margolis, President
As I sifted through some of the columns that we recently provided to clients of ours, who are ophthalmologists, I learned some things that I might not have otherwise known. For instance, even people with inner-eye (intraocular) pressure in the normal range can suffer from optic nerve damage related to glaucoma. In a subsequent column, I was very interested to learn that the FDA has just approved a device that enables blind individuals to use their tongues to sense visual images. Both pieces testify to the fact that the material we supply to our clients is as useful as it is entertaining. We attract readers’ eyes to our advertising by providing them with important information that directly pertains to each of our client’s business or profession.
As a result of these efforts, readers of our clients’ weekly newspaper columns will become more familiar with the products they sell, the services they provide, and the techniques they use to ply their trade, craft, or profession. Our copy is written with the intention of attracting and retaining reader interest with advertising that informs and educates. Over time, we have learned that appreciative and respectful readers will seek out the source of this informative copy for their expertise.
ARCHIVE OF ARTICLES