- Advertise Using Your Own Newspaper Column or Website!
- Cut Through The Clutter, Be Remembered!
- Build Your Image and Educate the Public!!
- A column establishes you as an EXPERT in your profession.
- Your name is consistently in front of the public, which means recognition.
- Columns are only offered on an EXCLUSIVE basis to one member of your profession for appearance in your local newspaper.
- Associate Member of the New England Press Association.
- Associate Member of the New England Newspaper Advertising Executives Association.
HAVE YOU GOT A MOMENT?
by David Margolis, President
In order to get the material that they need to provide our clients with the most up-to-date, pertinent, and interesting copy available, our writers have to constantly research, analyze, and distill information. In the end, our writers need to know a good deal more about what each of our clients does than the average person would ever be expected to know. This dedication enables us to educate readers of our clients’ weekly column about new and interesting developments in their fields.
Even if the service providers and professionals that we count among our clients did have the time and energy to write informative pieces, every week, not everyone necessarily has the talent and ability to communicate in coherent and compelling form. Fortunately, our clients can rely on us to do the work for them. Not only can we be counted upon to develop engaging and thought-provoking copy, we are open to suggestions from our clients about what they would like see in their column material. Our goal is to make our clients “experts” in the eyes of those who read their columns.
ARCHIVE OF ARTICLES